Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Chapter 20 - Cleaning in the buff...

 "Good morning," I greeted Carmen with a kiss first thing in the morning.
 "Come here, you," he said, tugging me into his arms.
A quick good morning kiss flamed into something bigger.

"I could use a shower," I suggested sultrily.
 Giggling, we raced to the shower.


 Caring for two children was definitely a challenge.  Thankfully Carmen and I made a good team.
I glanced towards him as he cradled Bitter Melon.  "Um, sweetie... are you forgetting something?" I asked, turning so that Acai was faced away from him.

"Oh, yeah. I completely forgot!" Carmen said, quite embarrassed.


"I promised I would do a thorough house-cleaning for the party this evening," he said, heading outside.
I wonder why that car just honked at me, he thought, wrinkling his nose.
"Time to clean all these old newspapers up."

Was it just him, or did he feel a breeze?
We really need to empty that toddler potty more often, Carmen thought as he mopped up the piddle puddle.  Having a standing puddle was going to warp the wood!
Finally, he was done cleaning.  He plopped down in the plastic chair and shifted uncomfortably.  Cold!

While Carmen spent the morning cleaning, I watched Acai.

Kind of...
Acai made a break for it, crawling through the grass until she arrived at the perfect spot.
Horsey!


Thankfully Carmen found some clothes before their guests arrived.  I was starting to wonder about his nudity kick.
"Pauline!" I greeted her.  "I've been meaning to talk to you!"

In the end, Pauline wound up agreeing with me and promised to apologize to Hank for making him think he was boring.

"Thanks, that's going to make him much easier to be around!" I smiled.
 I can't believe I'm turning 30, I thought staring at all the candles on the cake.
 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Friends called out, cheering.
I made a wish and blew out all the candles on the cake.  You know, I didn't feel any different!  I bet adulthood was going to be a walk in the park!


 "How was your birthday party?" Carmen asked as he walked into the room and laid down beside me.
"Great," I told him, reaching my arms around him.  "I know how we can make it even better..."  I lifted my eyebrows suggestively.
 "I'm sorry, Simone. I'm just not in the mood..." Carmen winced, pulling away. 
 "What's wrong?" I asked.  Up until now, Carmen had never turned me down before...

He shook his head.  "Nothing's wrong. I just... I'm sorry..."  Embarrassed, he slid from the bed and left the room.
I hit the pillow a few times and rolled to my side, determined to get to sleep.  I squeezed my eyes shut, hurt beyond belief that not only had Carmen rejected me... he'd gone to sleep outside again...



Torch Holders: +1 (1) = 1
Painting of Torch Holder: +5
Sim Failing School: -5
Visit from Service Sim: -5
Passing Out: -5
Self-Urination: -5 (1) = -5
Accidental Deaths: -10
Social Worker Visit: -15
Births: +5 (2) = 10
Twin Births: +10
Triplet Births: +15
Fulfilling LTW: +40
Achieving Honor Roll: +5
Randomizing  LTW choice and trait for a generation: +10
Not using spares Happiness points for a generation: +10
Every 100,000 dollars: +20
NPS Spouse reach the top of their career: +40
Cheat Penalty: -10 (2) = -20

Total = -14

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Carmen cleaning in the nude was really funny! That shot with the newspaper XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have absolutely no idea why or how he maintained that nudity streak for so long! Lol. I LOVE the newspaper shot. There were many hilarious shots!

      Delete