Saturday, September 26, 2015

Chapter 7 - Woohoo on the Beach

Seriously! 9:30 in the morning on a Saturday?! I was going to have to start turning my phone to vibrate!

But, I needed money, so I wiped the sleep from my eyes, rolled out of bed, and answered the damn phone.
Sunny Bakshi had heard that I'm a cyber-whiz and wanted me to hack into a local business bureau's database to clear up a slight credit "mistransaction." 
"I like to shop," Sunny said with an abashed shrug.
Back to the library to make use of their anonymous computers and food bar.
Piece of cake.  I changed a few 1's to 0's and cleared up Sunny's credit problems. 
When I headed back to the laundromat to give her the good news, I ran into Hank. 
"Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked him.

Hank shrugged. "Gotta do the laundry somewhere!"

"Hey! Hang around. Let me go give Sunny the good news & we can go hit up the poolside club!" I told him.

"Sure, what'd you do for Sunny?"

"Oooooooh..... nothing.... " I said as innocently as I could manage.

Hank laughed.  He wasn't fooled.  "Hurry up. I'll meet you there."

I met Hank at the poolside club.  Oooo.. a diving board! I splashed into the pool. "Come on! The water's warm!" I called to Hank.

He waved me away. "I'm gonna go grab a beer!" he called out, heading upstairs to the bar.
I hopped out of the pool and went to join him.
I'm not even sure what my first drink was.
I know my second drink was a Woohoo on the Beach!
In no time at all, I'd sidled up to Hank and was dancing with him.  The lines between right and wrong were slowly disintegrating. I was in the mood for some romance...
The phone call probably saved his engagement and my self-respect. I was eyeing that elevator for some woohoo...
"Hello?" I answered, mouthing 'sorry' to Hank.  He shrugged and headed back to the bar.

"I heard you can get the dirt on anyone here in Sunset Valley. Are you really that good?" a male voice asked, cutting to the chase.  A very sexy male voice...

"All that and more," I responded seductively.  Oh boy, that drink was sending my hormones into overdrive!
I hailed a cab and found myself shaking hands with a Parker Langerak, a hunk whose sexy voice matched his sexy bod.

"Hey, thanks for coming over so late," he said, seemingly used to meeting strange females after midnight.  "I'm convinced a lady friend is stepping out on me. I need you to figure out who she's seeing."
My woman's code pinched alittle, but I hurried over to Bebe's house and dug through garbage and mail.  I'm going to have to admit that I wasn't all that thorough.  I was still sloppy drunk and eagerly looking forward to seeing Parker again.

It shouldn't have been that surprising that I couldn't find any evidence of wrong-doing.
I headed back to Parker's house to tell him the good news, but was struck momentarily speechless when he answered the door in his undies.  Lucky me! I thought with admiration.

"What'd you find?"  he asked, waiting impatiently.

I reigned in my lust.
"You look so goooood," I said, probably panting with said lust.
Parker quirked his brow.   I guess he was used to being told how sexy he was.  He raked his eyes up and down my body.  "I can always use another romantic interest.  You looking for a good time?" he asked.
Oh Plumbbob, was I!  I eagerly threw myself into his arms and kissed him.


Torch Holders: 1
Sim Failing School: 0
Visit from Service Sim: 0
Passing Out: 0
Self-Urination: 0
Accidental Deaths: 0
Social Worker Visit: 0
Births: 0
Twin Births: 0
Triplet Births: 0
Fulfilling LTW: 0
Achieving Honor Roll: 0
Randomizing  LTW choice and trait for a generation: 0
Not using spares Happiness points for a generation: 0
Every 100,000 dollars: 0
NPS Spouse reach the top of their career: 0
Cheat Penalty: 0

2 comments:

  1. Oooh Simone! She really must have been drunk out of her mind there. "I could always use another romantic interest" - Parker, you dog! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Ah ha ha ha ha... I can't believe he opened the door in his underwear. Priceless! And that is pretty much how you'd expect an encounter with Parker Langerak to go. ;)

      Delete