Friday, September 25, 2015

Chapter 2 - It did TOO happen!

Nobody'd better wake me up until at least 4:30 pm!  It was going to take me that long to recover from my near death experience!
Sure, laugh it up kid. 
NOOOOOO... who the heck is calling me?!! It's only NOON! I still need SLEEP! 
"WHAT?!"  I snapped to the poor soul who'd decided to call me.  (To make matters worse, it was the police station calling to see if I could come help their investigation - a glitchy opportunity that cannot be completed.)  HECK NO, I'm not giving up my beauty sleep to come in and help you! I can't believe I woke up for that!
Well shoot. Now I was awake and feeling bad about snapping at the chief.  Might as well go in... nothing to do around here anyways...

I headed past the Business Complex near the City Hall.
 ...straight to the police station.  I told the guys about my near-death experience, but nobody believed me!  They teased me about being drunk off my ass.  Jerks.
"IT DID TOO HAPPEN!" I yelled at Blair Wainwright as she left, chuckling under her breath.
Before she left, Blair mentioned a Steam Bath I could get at the local spa. She said it would help take care of my " little hygiene problem" with a pointed look.

It was a little pricey, but I was feeling a little ragged around the edges after almost dying (even if no one believe me!)
A few hours later and I had to pee! I asked if I could use the restroom in the bistro, but was told that it was for paying customers only.  Grudgingly, I pulled out a $50 and told them to find me a table, I'd be there in a minute after I went to the restroom!

When I stepped out of the bistro, I was surprised to see how popular it was.  I'd never seen so many people loitering on a cafe patio before!
I was mid-laugh when I saw some lady's crazy outfit when I saw a cutie.  He walked out of the cafe, looking handsome as sin.
We chatted as the crowd swarmed around us.  Turns out he was a Scorpio & our signs were compatible. But, there was just no connection.  I wasn't getting heart farts from being in his presence. 
Apparently he felt the same way because we ran out of things to say.
I sighed heavily as I headed over to mix a quick drink.  "So, you come here a lot?" I asked the guy in the pin-striped suit next to me. 

***

Well, back at home, I was glad to see my contractors had actually made it by! I jumped up and down in joy. I had a cute little house!
Four walls, a roof and a floor! 
Still had a sleeping bag, though.

Torch Holders: 0
Sim Failing School: 0
Visit from Service Sim: 0
Passing Out: 0
Self-Urination: 0
Accidental Deaths: 0 (I decided she had a near-death experience! She didn't technically die.. although there was a gravestone... Damn I'm glad she was unlucky!)
Social Worker Visit: 0
Births: 0
Twin Births: 0
Triplet Births: 0
Fulfilling LTW: 0
Achieving Honor Roll: 0
Randomizing  LTW choice and trait for a generation: 0
Not using spares Happiness points for a generation: 0
Every 100,000 dollars: 0
NPS Spouse reach the top of their career: 0

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she has a house already! Not bad, Simone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. House might be stretching it! Lol. A roof and 4 walls! :) I thought it was helpful starting out with the sleeping bag instead of having to buy a bed!

      Delete