Friday, October 2, 2015

Chapter 22 - Oopsie...

I slept peacefully that night in Carmen's arms.  He still loved her!  It was so silly to think that he didn't want me just because I was 30 now. 
"Ma ma ma ma ma ma MAAAAAAAA!" Bitter Melon cried in the crib.

I rolled out of bed, tired and frustrated.

"Not it," Carmen said.  "I've got to get ready for work."

I sighed.  "I got it."

"Thanks, babe," he said, heading towards the shower.
He hurried out to catch the carpool.


"Gotta go potty!" Acai whined impatiently, doing the potty-dance as she waited for Bitter Melon to finish.

"Just a minute, Acai.  Bitter Melon is using the big girl potty, too!" I said. 

"Gotta go! Gotta go!"
I had a moment's respite over breakfast as the girls played with their toys in the living room.  But before I'd even made it through my cereal, they were already clammering for attention.
I shuddered when I saw the Imaginary Friends some cruel family member had sent.  I'd thrown them outside so I wouldn't have to look at them.


When Acai's back was turned, I threw them up on the roof.

I was glad that I took Acai outside to learn how to walk.  It was just such a beautiful day outside!
There was nothing like fresh air and sunshine!
I felt bad that I hadn't brought Bitter Melon, as well. but she couldn't get up to much trouble inside. I'd toddler-proofed the house like crazy!
I wish I could blame it on the cereal...
But the second time I ralphed in the toilet, I knew we were expecting baby number #3.  Yeah, I'd finally learned the signs...

Carmen was not going to be happy....
I tried to grab a nap with Carmen while the girls were napping.
"Quit shaking the bed!" I groaned, sitting upright.

"What are you talking about?" Carmen mumbled under his breath.  "I'm not even moving."
BLEH!
The misleading thing about morning sickness is that it doesn't only happen in the morning, I thought miserably.  In fact, sometimes, it could happen all day long.  Like, four times in one day!  I hope my entire pregnancy wasn't this bad!!!


"Here's a bottle," Carmen said tiredly, placing both girls on the floor and handing them their drinks.  "Be good."
He stumbled out of the house and crashed outside where he could finally get some uninterrupted sleep.
(AN: I see you with that Imaginary Friend, Acai! That's going right back up on the roof, missy!)
The girls didn't want to sleep tonight.  I guess I'd let them sleep too much during the day.  It was kind of nice that they were both potty-trained, though.  No more soiled diapers!


"Acai, come out of there, it's bedtime," I pleaded tiredly.

"Okay, mama," Acai said, crawling from the toy box.
 "Thank you!" I said, turning to see where Bitter Melon disappeared.
I found her in the livingroom playing in the middle of the room with her logic blocks.  She was trying to cram a round block into a square hole.

"Come on, Bitter Melon. We're going to bed now," I said.
Somehow I managed to get both girls tucked into bed. 

If they didn't want to go to sleep, I didn't care. 
As long as they weren't crying so I could get a little sleep tonight!
 Oh, for the love of...

I saw the Imaginary Friend out of the corner of my eye and grabbed it up.  Stomping it outside, I threw it up on the roof.
 Stupid Imaginary Friends....


Torch Holders: +1 (1) = 1
Painting of Torch Holder: +5
Sim Failing School: -5
Visit from Service Sim: -5
Passing Out: -5
Self-Urination: -5 (1) = -5
Accidental Deaths: -10
Social Worker Visit: -15
Births: +5 (2) = 10
Twin Births: +10
Triplet Births: +15
Fulfilling LTW: +40
Achieving Honor Roll: +5
Randomizing  LTW choice and trait for a generation: +10
Not using spares Happiness points for a generation: +10
Every 100,000 dollars: +20
NPS Spouse reach the top of their career: +40
Cheat Penalty: -10 (2) = -20

Total = -14

2 comments:

  1. Imaginary friends are the worst! I always delete them with testingcheats as soon as I get them. If the kids play with them even just a little before I get to destroy them, I've found that they end up causing errors in the long run.

    And yay, another baby! :) Let's hope Carmen won't take it too badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so annoying! In my 100-baby contest, there are LOADS of Imaginary Friends. It's a little bit scary. Lol. I haven't deleted them because I'm always worried it'll mess my game up. I just try to hide them again when I see them. :)

      Hopefully Carmen takes the pregnancy well! He was going out of his way to avoid another baby! Lol!

      Delete