Thursday, November 10, 2016

Chapter 2.27 - Bow Down Before Me!

I cuddled against my husband after he finally climbed into bed.  He stretched his feet and his freezing cold feet hit my own.
I jumped out of bed, glaring.  Stupid husbands with freezing cold feet! I grumbled unhappily.  I should divorce his stupid butt!

(AN - Bitter Melon woke up and wanted to divorce Estevan. Thankfully, she has 4 wishes right now & can't lock that in. Phew! We'll see how she feels once her midlife crisis is over!)
I buried my face in my hands, shaking my head miserably.  This marriage crap is for the birds!

Nothing better for breakfast than birthday cake.  It lasts nearly forever!
"Ginger! You have food!"  I yelled.  I couldn't figure out why the dumb dog was looking up at the table.  No way was I going to start feeding it people food!  Just then, Ginger let out a sharp bark, twirling around.

"Dumb dog!" I thought, shaking my head. 
Tossing my dirty dish on the countertop, I began swinging my arms around to play with magic.  So far there wasn't much I could do with this stinking power.  But, I was hoping I could learn something really cool.
Quickly growing bored, I headed into the bedroom to make my morning Vial of Bliss.
"Damn. Ruined the batch!" I thought, waving my hand in front of my face.  Maybe I should bottle it as stink juice and sell it
I tired again.
Success!  Quickly, I downed my happy juice and got ready to start my day.

Drinking Bliss always made me feel creative.  I picked up my palette and began painting.
My stomach roiled and I realized I was going to hurl.
Glancing at the door nearby, I burst into the backyard.
BLEH!


I could've sworn I heard someone call my name.  I glanced around.  Was I going crazy?
"Mom!" Emu called again, hurrying around the side of the house.

"What?" I snapped.   What? I didn't feel well after all that puking!
Emu turned on his heel.  "Nevermind!"

"I SAID WHAT!" I called after him, throwing my hands up in the air.  Kids!
Danjou heard the school horn blare and he took off towards the front of the house, as well.
At least they were going to school.

Now I had the house to myself to work on my magic a little bit more.  Nearby I could hear a baby crying.  Good thing I didn't have to deal with that anymore, I chuckled under my breath.  My kids were... oh... wait... Fig.

"Blast! Why did I have a third child?!" I grumbled, letting my hands fall and watching the magic sparks fade.

"Alright, alright, alright. I'm coming!" I called, annoyed to be interrupted.
"I SAID I'M COMING!" I snapped at the wailing infant. 
"Look! There! You're out! Happy?" I asked, setting her down on the ground.

She continued to whimper pathetically.
"You want a lollipop?" I asked her, waving a lollipop in front of her face.

She reached for it, mewling. 
"TOO BAD!" I said, standing up straight and taking a long lick from the candy.
Apparently Fig didn't like that too much.  She began crying in earnest again.
"Please, kid! You're too young to have lollipops anyway," I scolded her.  "Here, have a bottle."

That seemed to do the trick!

Feeling on edge after dealing with a crying toddler, I headed back to my room to stockpile some Vials of Bliss.  I didn't want to have to make a fresh bottle everytime I wanted some!
For the better part of the hour, I worked tirelessly on making sure I had enough.  Finally I had to stop because I ran out of ingredients.  I only managed to make 4 bottles, though!  I shook my head with distaste.  I was going to need a lot more where that cae from!

I heard the baby yelling again.

With a sigh, I downed one of my fresh bottles of Bliss.  I was going to need it if I wanted to get through this afternoon!

Heading into the room, I picked her up.  "If you don't quit hollering, I don't think I'm going to be able to control myself," I told her.  "Oh no! Look! my hand!"  I held up my hand and pretended it was going to attack her.

It worked. She stopped crying, looking at me with wide, fearful eyes.
"Naptime, kid," I told her, dropping her into the crib.

Since I was feeling hungry, I whipped up a magical apple.  This time I made sure it wasn't a poisoned apple!  Boy was that embarrassing! 
With a grin, I chowed down.  For a horrible apple, it really wasn't that bad, I thought with surprise.

Citron walked inside the house after school and sighed when he saw the mess from the birthday party littering the front room.  Jeez, what had mom done all day, anyway?!

I hummed as I painted.   "Bow down before me!" I giggled fiendishly.

Emu was surprised.  He missed the bus!  How did that even happen?
Shrugging, he sat down and began working on his homework.  He'd head home later...  maybe... It was such a rush being rebellious!


"Have you even noticed that Emu isn't home yet?" Danjou confronted his father.  "It's dark outside! He could be kidnapped! Or hurt!"
Estevan attempted to calm his son down.  "Don't worry! Remember last time he stayed at school late!  You know your brother, he's one tough fruity!"
Danjou sighed with relief.  "Yeah, you're right!" he said, thinking about his edgy younger brother.

Estevan clapped his son on the shoulder.  "I'm sure he'll be home soon!"
He then went outside and checked out his newly appeared wrinkles in the mirror.  He couldn't figure out if they made him look distinguished old or just old old.

Tired of waiting for someone to pick him up, Danjou finally headed home.  It was kinda boring hanging out in the schoolyard.

Estevan grabbed some ice cream and started to sit down to eat.  He paused a moment.  Maybe Danjou was right, he worried.  Maybe something bad had happened.  Man, he wished Emu had a cell phone!
"Hey Dad!" Emu called as he strutted inside.

Estevan sighed with relief.  "Good! You're home! Did you get up to no good while you were out?" he asked hopefully.

"Nah. Just did my homework."

Estevan's face fell. "Oh," he said, slightly disappointed.  Was it too much to ask that a child of his be evil?

He heard Figgy crying and hurried into the room to care for her.

"Awww, you're such a cutie!" he cooed, playing with her.

I finished my painting and started to package it up to take to Constance.  I could have sworn she called me and asked me for a medium painting.  But, when I called her to tell her I was coming over, she said that she didn't know what I was talking about.
Shrugging, I hung my awesome painting on the wall.  Her loss!

I found Estevan gazing into the mirror and tugging on the wrinkles around his eyes.  "What are you doing, Tevi?" I asked.

He turned and faced me, his face flaming with embarrassment.  "NOTHING!" he said.

Smirking smugly, I stepped up close to him, eyeing those laugh lines.  "They look pretty sexy," I told him flippantly.

He glanced back in the mirror.  "Yeah?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," I told him, tugging him towards me and kissing him.  "Makes me randy!" I said between breaths of air.
"Yeah?" Estevan asked with a grin.   He could deal with that!
"Oh, get a room!" Emu Apple scowled.  Parents were so gross!
Oh, I'll get a room, I thought wickedly.  I picked the bathroom!

Woohoo always put me in a great mood.  Whistling, I headed into the room and started gathering up dirty dishes.  Man, there were a buttload of dishes.  Too bad I didn't know a spell to get rid of them!
I started the sink and dumped the dishes in.

Estevan walked by.  "Missed one!"

I gave him the stink eye as he walked away.  If he wanted THAT one cleaned, he should do it himself!


Score:
Torch Holders: +1 (2) = 2
Painting of Torch Holder: +5 (1) = 5
Sim Failing School: -5
Visit from Service Sim: -5
Passing Out: -5 (3) = -15
Self-Urination: -5 (8) = -40
Accidental Deaths: -10
Social Worker Visit: -15

Births: +5 (6) = 30

Twin Births: +10
Triplet Births: +15

Fulfilling LTW: +40
Achieving Honor Roll: +5 (2) = 10

Randomizing LTW choice and trait for a generation: +10
Not using spares Happiness points for a generation: +10 (1) = 10
Every 100,000 dollars: +20
NPS Spouse reach the top of their career: +40
Cheat Penalty: -10 (2) = -20

A few scores I'm adding from now on (thanks for the ideas toxi!):
Pets, for each family pet: + 1 (1) = 1
Hands Off for a generation: +10
Fire!: -5 (1) = -5

Total: -22

3 comments:

  1. Seeing a female sim puke always makes me think they're pregnant... but you said it's just the failed potions. Too bad! XD

    I love the wallpaper you put up in the kids' room now! It's the perfect pattern for this family :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought she might've been pregnant, too. Especially since I 'tried for baby'! But then... no baby bump! Lol. I had to figure out what was up! :)

      I love the fruity wallpaper! Perfect for this fruity family!

      Delete
  2. You can Bitter! Keep practicing and I swear you can turn sims into toads!

    DD

    ReplyDelete